After my mid-day nap yesterday….going to sleep with the crud was close to impossible….Add to that the fact I’m in a hotel room and the bed is a foot too short….it made for a long night…but enough whining.
What I do like about the Mayflower hotel.
- Room is large and nice
- Less than a block to the Metro
- Shower head is above my head
- Phone next to toilet in case the wake-up call comes after you are already awake.
- Lots of drawers to unpack into
- Nice hangers for clothes in large closet.
- In room coffee is decent
Room for Improvement
- No wireless internet…have to be connected via cable in the darkest corner of the room
- People in DC honk too much
- Leaving the NY times is more classy than leaving a USA Today
So now I am resting up for meeting with Greg Walden and Peter DeFazio…
And if there is enough energy left in my body, a tour of the Realtor building in DC, and back to the conference center to try to catch some forum discussions. Followed by Oregon Night Out and dinner.
Wish I were staying longer…or had gone home yesterday. 🙂